Welcome to The Joint - Clifton Park! As your local chiropractor in Clifton Park, NY, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Clifton Park chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Carolyn Petko
Dr. Carolyn Petko is a talented, board-certified, and licensed chiropractor, who grew up in Buffalo, NY. After graduating early from Clarence High School, Dr. Petko received a Bachelor’s degree, Magna Cum Laude, from Buffalo State College, with a major in Integrative Biology. She was the founder and president of Buffalo States Biology Club and spent her last semester studying abroad in Florence, Italy enjoying a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel and participate in an assortment of dance classes. Upon completion of her clinic internship at the Depew Health Center, including rotations. Lighthouse Chiropractic Clinic, University of Buffalo Student Health Center, and two Salvation Army community centers, Dr. Petko graduated from New York Chiropractic College with her Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
Dr. Petko was first introduced to The Joint in 2013, when she began working at the Ken-Ton location in her hometown of Buffalo, NY. From the very start, she had a profound appreciation for The Joint’s concept, and over the years she has grown to embody their mission to improve quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care as her own. During this time, when she was positively touching the lives of so many patients, Dr. Petko developed a mastery level skill set in the art and science of chiropractic manipulation.
Dr. Petko recently relocated to the Albany area and is humbled and deeply honored to be given this opportunity to share her love for chiropractic with the great people of the Capital Region.
Dr. David Blumberg
For over 18 years, Dr. David Blumberg has enjoyed helping as many people as he can reach their optimal health through chiropractic care. He is eager to treat and educate patients on this drug-free approach.
Dr. Dave attended Life University, which is located in Marietta, Georgia. He graduated Magna Cum Laude in 1997 as a Doctor of Chiropractic. After graduating, Dr. Dave moved to New York and opened his own practice, Hoosick Falls Chiropractic, in Hoosick Falls, NY. In addition to working at The Joint Clifton Park, Dr. Dave continues to run his own practice.
In his free time, Dr. Dave enjoys playing golf and is an avid New York Ranger fan.
Dr. Ashley Seaver
Dr. Ashley Seaver was born and raised in Endicott, New York. She then moved to Ballston Spa, New York where she attended Ballston Spa High School. Throughout her high school years she was an active participant in softball, basketball, and tennis. She then went on to graduate from the State University of New York at Cortland with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology and Exercise Science with a Minor in Biology. Upon graduation, Dr. Seaver moved to St. Louis, Missouri to attend Logan College of Chiropractic where she obtained her Master of Science Degree in Sports Science and Rehabilitation as well as her Doctor of Chiropractic degree.
Not only does Dr. Seaver have a passion for taking care of athletes, but she has also been trained by The International Chiropractic Pediatric Association to become proficient in caring for pregnant women, infants, and children. She is extremely passionate about helping individuals function at their optimal level, and being able to live active and healthy lifestyles through chiropractic care.
In her free time, Dr. Seaver enjoys staying active and doing outdoor activities such as; hiking, rock climbing, kayaking, camping and being able to spend as much time as she can with her friends and family.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Clifton Park chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016GenevieveLong before modern day medication was invented, people still got sick. It’s hard for us to imagine a world without medicine, but such a world did indeed exist. So, what did people do before running to the pharmacy for some penicillin was an option? Sometimes, they just suffered through it. Other times, they looked to ...
- May 20, 2016GenevieveOne of the hardest parts about eating healthy is the boredom. The same old foods. The same old flavors. There’s very little room for something new and exciting … or so we think. The truth is that eating healthy can be fun, delicious, and even a little bit exciting. To spice up your menu and ...
- May 11, 2016GenevieveThe summer is literally right upon us. Kids are anxiously awaiting summer vacation, family trips are being planned, the days are getting longer, and the excitement is rising. There are so many fun things about summer: The clothes, the days of freedom, the breeze, and of course, the food. Summer brings around a whole new ...
- May 4, 2016GenevieveBy now, just about everyone has heard of yoga. Even more than that, most people have heard about how good it is for them. It keeps you long and lean. It builds mental toughness. It teaches you to breathe. These are the common benefits that are touted when someone is encouraging the practice. While these ...
- April 27, 2016GenevieveWe all know that exercise should be a part of our regular routine. We know that it builds muscle, burns fat, and keeps us in overall better shape and health. We know all of this, and still, we often skip this very important part of a healthy lifestyle. Perhaps it would be easier to maintain ...
- April 24, 2016GenevieveFighting cravings is one of the hardest parts about losing weight and staying healthy. For me, the nemesis is ice cream. Every night it calls my name like a siren in the water, bringing me one step closer to my demise. Just one bite, it promises, lying. For others, it might be that bag of ...
- April 15, 2016GenevieveProtein is a power nutrient. We need to consume protein for so many reasons. Do you need more energy? Eat protein. Want to build more muscle? Protein. Looking to slim down? Don’t forget the protein. See a pattern? The problem is that there are only so many ways to get protein. For most of us, ...
- April 8, 2016GenevievePeanut butter is so good. Creamy, crunchy, mixed with jelly … it’s all so satisfying. Unfortunately, peanut butter is also high in calories, high in fat, and eating more than you should is too easy to do. If you’ve ever been on any sort of diet or been through any sort of nutrition class, you ...
- March 24, 2016GenevieveWorking out is so good for you, but it’s incredibly hard to keep the motivation alive. When motivation strikes, we often hit the ground running, working out with fervor and an insatiable thirst for improving our health. Inevitably, this motivation will lag from time to time. In order to get that motivation back on track ...